Cozie Crocheted Slipper Boots - Free Crochet Slipper Pattern

by - Thursday, December 08, 2016


With Christmas Holidays around the corner, winter starting to creep around the edges of Fall, I’m feeling the need to find ways to get cosy and hunker down for winter. Some of my favourite winter treats to indulge in are: hot chocolate, sleeping under a down comforter, sticking oranges full of cloves… and pulling my crozier pair of slippers out of the closet.

With these thoughts in mind, I’ve decided that my next crochet project will be a pair of cosy slipper boots.
I found a great pattern in one of the books on my bookshelf at work and I can’t wait to give it a try. Anyone want to try it along with me?



If you do click below to download the project for free… and stop back here afterwards and post pictures! I’ll do the same…

Original Post by Sarah Goldstein At SMP Craft


Crochet Free Project Download – Cozy Slipper Boots

You May Also Like

0 comments